- Assessment and Treatment of all child and adolescent mental health problems;
- Assessment and Treatment of Neurodevelopmental Disorders including ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorder for Children and Adults;
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy for Children and Adults for Borderline Personality Disorder;
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing for Post-traumatic Stress Disorder for Children and Adults (EMDR);
- Many years of experience in Systemic Family Therapy and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy;
- Many years of experience in Medical Legal work for solicitors, court, & tribunals. Special expertise in family welfare, especially contested custody, residence & contact cases.
- Fully-trained Appraiser for Revalidation
Dr. Minnie Joseph, MBBS, LMSSA, MRCPsych
Dr. Minnie Joseph attended Christian Medical College achieving a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in Vellore, India. Dr. Joseph went on to study in the United Kingdom at the Worshipful Society of Apothecaries of London for a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery followed by her postnomial qualification as Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych).
Dr. Joseph did her Psychiatric training in the West Midlands. She then worked as an Outpatient Consultant for six years, during which time she was Clinical Lead for her Department, Clinical Tutor for the Psychiatric Rotation, as well as Chairwoman of the Client Audit Group.Read more
God grant me the
S E R E N I T Y
To accept the things
I cannot change
C O U R A G E
To change the
things I can and
W I S D O M
To know the difference
CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE , Dorothy Law Nolte
From inability to let well alone; from too much zeal for the new and contempt for what is old; from putting knowledge before wisdom, science before art, and cleverness before common sense, from treating patients as cases, and from making the cure of the disease more grievous than the endurance of the same, Good Lord, deliver us” , Robert Hutchison (1953)
If your body weight is 15% less than a normal weight, and compelled yourself to eat far less than what is required to your body and possibly exercise excessively because you are convinced you are overweight, you may be suffering from this disorder.
People experiencing bipolar disorder mainly affects their moods causing episodes of their lives particularly low, high or overactive, and further lethargic. Discuss your concern and receive our tried and tested treatment without having to stay in hospital.
Depression as a general rule, is a persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, worthlessness and lack of desire in engaging activities you used to like. See how I could be of help.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Please complete our Contact Appointment Form by entering your details (name, e-mail and telephone number) including the date you wish to be contacted and we will try our best to respond within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can contact us direct at 0121 693 0001. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com